Lately, tons of people around me seem to have caught on to the whole fortune telling thing. As much as i want to get my fortune told, i do not possess the fortune to pay the fortune teller, to have my fortune told. Hence, i haven't gone to one. But (there's always a but, or many buts to a story)..about 2 weeks ago, i got to know hil's colleague, longan, who sort of knows how to read a person's palm. So here's what he deduced from reading my palm:
- I seldom fall in love -- true
- I don't really love my current boyfriend. I'm not satisfied with him, but I'm ok with being with him for the time being -- wtf. sensitive topic. cannot anyhow comment on this...haha...joking...SO NOT TRUE lor! *ahem*
- There's someone out there for me, just that i am damn picky and choosy -- is it? what a lie. how to be picky and choosy when there aren't any choices to choose from?
- I spend a lot of money -- true
- I spend a lot of money but not on myself. I splurge on the ones i love and think it's worth it -- true
- I am lucky because the money i spend is someone else's -- really? whose?...ok not at the moment at least....of course he meant in the future, after i get married..or maybe if i become someone's mistress...CHOY!
- I do not seem to have much of a career -- wtf...there goes my dream of becoming a strong headed, independent career woman
- I will be a tai tai in the future -- okay..at least that makes up for me not having a career.
- the best comment he made, "everybody's palm depicts what the mind thinks, hence the lines on the palm change very often. judging from the vague lines on your palm..you do not use your brain much!" -- WTF!.. he then added.."what i meant was, in life, you follow your heart more than your mind".....that had better be what you actually meant! anyway this is not true...i super rationalise everything before doing it, or do i?
He then looked at my face and deduced that....
- I am a kind hearted person -- why of course! even though i refuse to help people..
- I am a soft hearted person, and whenever i watch sad movies i will cry -- wow...you can tell that from my face?? true though...
The other day when i accompanied my colleague to her fortune teller...her fortune teller looked at my face and said that in the future, i will have a good life. My children and grandchildren will be very successful people, and they will be very fillial to me.
Huat ah! I guess i can hand in my resignation letter now and just laze at home everyday since it seems like i will have a good life in the future.....yar right...back to work!
anyway out of point...but since all the xanga using people have that "currently listening to" thing at the bottom of their post, i must be kiasu and have it to.
Currently listening to: Backstreet Boys! I'm a fan of the BSB and proud of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment